Monday, October 28, 2013

Day 9!

Hey!Im back!
After a while (nearly a month) of doing nothing very interesting I decided to write another entry to my blog!
Okay as you may or may not know my life is not very exciting unlike Miley Cyrus' etc etc my main point here is that not much has happened since I wrote my last blog.
Currently on the phone to my friend who just farted on her phone and says its smelly now *waits for the febreze ad to play* 
Sixth year thus far has been a complete drag and has had a catastrophic effect on the amount of food I eat, the amount of free time I have for exercise and sleep (same thing) also I would say my social life if I actually had one mostly its just me in a bra on omegle with Kesha (must do that again soon!!!)
Okay so recently I got myself a new dog, his name is Woodie and he is brown and white Springer Spaniel who is a complete nutcase but deep a sweet loving dog but he is very affectionate when he wants to be or is not doing laps of the garden or leaving somethin nasty for me to pick up later (GLAMOROUS)
 ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3EMq1Muo-w )
I have developed a habit of saying the following words or phrases:

  • YA NASTY
  • GLAMOROUS
  • OKURRT
  • FIERCE
  • BITCH
  • ASSHOLE
  • WHORE
  • HEY ITS PARIS
  • WHERES MY VAGINA GONE
  • WHERE'S KESHA
  • WHERES THE ALCOHOL
  • TWERK IT
  • MILEY CYRUS RELATED FAIL
  • THEY LIKE WHEN I MAKE THIS ASS VIBRATE TWERK BEND IT OVER MAN MAKE THIS THANG SHAKE (literally taught it to all my friends)
  • I LOVE KESHA
  • IM YELLIN TIMBER
  • BASIC ASS BITCH.


yeah just thought Y'all might have a giggle or somethin of it and seen as I'm studying tomorrow (probably won't work out) and its 1 a.m. and I'm not even near my bed I better sign off
Night All and remember
YA NASTY
-T.

No comments:

Post a Comment