Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day 3!

Hey Whoever is reading this! First and foremost I just want to thank everybody that read this blog I really do appreciate everybody who is viewing my blog and giving me the push to keep going! Or else there are ALOT of perverts looking at this..more than likely the second option..BUT I LIVE IN HOPE!

Anyways today there was ALOT of people at my house..and tbh I didn't really know what to do as I walked up the hallway sleepy eyed in my boxers and about 10 people staring back at me..Then I remembered that I don't really give a fuck..look at my junk see if I care (thats kinda bad seen as they were all like my grannys friends who are like 80 and love knitting and bingo #Awks) but yeah so I just got a bowl of CEREAL (THE BEST FOOD EVER) and walked outside to sit down and eat (aeh) then I kept saying *william impersonation* "i got dah powah" to my mam all day after I downloaded now 85 illega..(I mean't I paid fo dat shit :/ em yeah :> ) and now I am roundabout confessing my addiction to music like I think I would go mad if I didn't have something to listen to music on like my head is 101% song lyrics and my heads iTunes library is forever expanding like my friends Rachel called me Human Shazam before! (You probably don't even care but I shall tell you anyways..)

I am deeply obsessed with KESHA like seriously she's just so good..I honestly do not know how my friends do not kill me because I never shut up about her like seriously Kesha if you're reading this I STALK YOUR ASS ON TWITTER EVERY DAY OKURR? That was kinda creeps but anyways I am going to the tullamore show on Sunday with mah fellow betch Clo Clo, The Tullamore show is a show that is put on every year (almost) and is centered around agriculture in Ireland and all the farmers gather every year to let the cows shit somewhere that you eventually inevitably will walk in and get a "pooy shoe" but seriously its a good day in my social calender because I actuallY get off the laptop for 5 minutes and go OUTSIDE (SHIT GETTIN REAL RIGHT HURR!) but I am really looking forward to it because I think I might be staying in my best friends house the night before (if I can convince my dad to let me go) I am looking forward to that more than I am the show seriously this is like a MASSIVE milestone and her mother was saying "no schneakin around in bedrooms" and I was like LAWD if you only knew..
But anyways its like 1:30a.m. right now so I am going to head to sleep now because I have to be up early tomorrow morning >.<
So night whoever is reading this and again
Thank you :)
Tom
.
.
P.s I got this laptop stand and now my laptop doesn't melt because the heat can get out now, whoever invented these things is #FuckingGenius
p.ss Also thought this picture was kinda funny because this is how I sleep in bed :3

Also Amanda Bynes set her driveway on fire?!

No comments:

Post a Comment