Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Final Countdown

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!..Kill Me now please.... Yes you guessed it..it's that time of year again when the summer ends, the kids go back to school and the studying begins once again but trying to forget that I only have 41 hours left of freedom till the 7a.m mornings start

But on a lighter note (with much thanks to Zoe Figgle!) I have almost 100 page views!!! Which is almost 100 more than expected which is AMAZING!!! I am so delighted that somebody is reading the crap I post up when I have some free time which is generally at one or two in the morning (Yes I am officially a night owl I guess?!) so first of all I would like to thank Zoe Figgle (her blog is right here: http://zoefigglejustagirl.blogspot.ie/ )  for helping me out as my blog is starting up and helping me get some readers!! I'll do my best to try not make you regret starting to read these! but in this blog I thought I would focus it around something completely different than what I was talking about at the start (because I am just that interesting you're probably glued to this right now.. :/ ) so the topic today is Homophobia and Homophobic assh..I mean people.

So to start of this 'discussion' (more of a rant) I'm going to explain what exactly homophobia is via the dictionary meaning and my view (Hide yo kids. hide yo wife. hide yo husband cause explicit shit right hurrrr)

Homophobia:
Web definitions:

prejudiced against homosexual people

My definition:

Ignorant ass fucking people (usually Christians or fucking conservative people) who think they can control other people lives and take away their right to love, to marry and to be equal just because they think its wrong by the bible because they pick and choose which bits of the bible that they want to talk about and which are relevant

Sighing so hard writing about these FUCKTARDS ( Made that purple because that is the colour to wear to show support for the gays! )

So in honour of pissing off the conservatives I am writing the rest of this blog in purple (because I cant figure out how to do rainbow writing yet)

So basically, these people think that Lesbians, Gays, Bisexual and Transgender people are not real people, that they do not deserve basic human rights such as public displays of affection between these people, to marry one another and live a happy life like the majority of straight people.
I don't think this is right primarily because a human is a human no matter what height, hair colour, eye colour, gender, sexual orientation it does not matter we all deserve these rights and a law will not change us it is up to us to change our opinion on this but whether we do it is another thing but hearing all of these people trying to 'beat the homosexual demon' out of their children in these communities where religion is very prominent and the killing of gay teenagers in countries such as Africa.. even a boy was shot when he was 12 by a fellow classmate in the US, What kind of things must have been in his head that he felt that this homosexual child was such a bad person that he deserved to die that just says to me that his parents just do deserve a parent of the year award like seriously great job guys your 13 year old son is going to be in prison for the next 30 years..this was so serious that Ellen DeGeneres actually talked about it on her show and was even getting emotional about it, I think the homophobic proportion of the human population is a fucking disgrace not only because of the way that these people are being treated, categorised and having their rights stolen..it's the fact that out of everything on this planet homosexuality is witnessed in every species of animal but homophobia is only on this planet because of us, we are the only homophobic species on this planet..





....Well I would like the entire human race to stop for one minute and stand up and give yourselves some fucking applause..because that is something to really be proud of..like really don't even sit down again just stand there clapping like a retarded fucking seal for the next few minutes...when you're done do me a favour  and just keep clapping because honestly homophobic people are about as fucking smart as you fucking stupid bastards standing there clapping right now..









(HEAVY SIGHING)










I can't even begin to comprehend the stupidity of the human mind..we have faith in religion and faith by definition is the belief in something without evidence and frankly I don't believe in that because I'm not an idiot..


Also the fact that people are so gullible into being talked into things staggers me..how a preacher can spend a half an hour with a christian man and convince him to disown his gay son and to send him to one of those idiotic camps where they 'attempt' to turn gay men straight...................................(more sighing)
I can't.
(SIGHS)
Can they comprehend that humans are born with their sexual orientation in their genes and that cannot be modified with prayer or a retarded camp where they basically torture people..they leave there with nothing more than an empty mind, no self esteem and a hatred for who they are, the fact that people have had to stay in intensive care for up to a month because they were so badly nourished that they were on the verge of death explains itself but what I cannot understand is that every time this happens the question the parents and they state that they 'did not know that's what the camps did' like seriously I am wondering of a word that I can describe them with like a mixture of fucktard with homophobe and selfish..oh yes it's starts with CONSERVATIVE..can't say the last word because I'll probably get arrested 

The fact at the end of the day is that it is not up to a law to change people its up to people to change a law, because a law cannot change us..we have to do this ourselves..

Anyways guys that's it for this Blog if you enjoyed it and agree with me why 
not hit that follow and if you don't follow me anyways

I leave you with one picture which describes what I'm trying to say here
The fact about this picture is that you do not know whether the photo is a girl and a boy,a boy and a boy or a girl and a girl and to be honest it shouldn't matter

Oh by the way, haters don't comment I don't need to hear it

p.s Good luck to everybody starting back to school and best of luck with your year and whatever you choose to do with it whether that is going back to school, college or your job try to see the lighter side of everything stay positive and most of all be careful it's a big bad world out there and it's even worse if you're on somebodies bad side so stay good people!!
Much Love
Bubble Butt
Tom


1 comment: