Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day 5!

He's guys me again! I don't know how long it's been since I did a blog last I'm sure that it has been at least a week since I did my last blog and nothing much has changed since then but I have gotten my hands on an iPad mini thanks to my mother (it was an early birthday gift) and I am super excited for iOS 7 to be released soon!!! 
By the way if you guys didn't know I am reasonably techie! So in this blog I have decided to talk about my few favourite features of iOS 7, from having used this operating system for the last 4 or so updates it hasn't really changed dramatically but this may be a good thing as it is one of the most stable operating systems I have ever used and its stability is what makes this OS a benchmark for most rivals in fact I would rather have a computer running iOS than a version of windows (based on my windows experience) but my just to mention a couple of my favourite features since iOS 5 is not really a well known feature but nevertheless it is a useful feature,THE DICTIONARY! And I guarantee that at least 50% of all iOS users have no idea about this hidden feature and how I discovered this was that every time that Apple releases a new iOS it says just underneath it in small-ish writing 'over 200 new features ' and one of my favourite thing to do is go through the entire interface and find all these new changes and improvements which generally takes me around a day or so to find them all
Another feature is the emoji keyboard and seamless integration into everyday apps like twitter or Facebook 
Also my last favourite feature is Siri! Who has learned my voice over time and now all the commands are seamless as she finally understands what I'm saying (after much practise) and now dictation is on point and the list of commands is reasonably long although a command missing here and thee but do not let that throw you off
Anyways I am sorry guys that this blog is so short and probably boring (for those who aren't interested in technology) but I just figured I should write another blog seen as I am going to be starting school again soon and this is an important year and I am not looking forward to all the hard work, lack of social life and pressure that this year brings 
Anyways hopefully will post again when I can, good luck in your lives and remember 'Hakuna Matata!'

No comments:

Post a Comment