Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Start

Hey There..you?stalker?internet? I dont really know who to address this to as I have no followers or readers at the moment but since I am doing this not for your entertainment (because I'm not the most entertaining person in the world) and just for me to attempt to improve my English and because of another blogger I know that gave me some spark of motivation to do this (p.s hope you're not mad I borrowed your idea of writing blogs Zoe :* )

I guess I should start by telling you (stalkers out there) a couple of small things about myself well my name is Thomas, Im almost 17 (8th november), I'm starting 6th year in a couple of weeks, I live in a housing estate on the edge of a small village smack bang in the middle of a bog (once upon a time) ,I like to cycle, occasionally run, have a VERY fond interest in cars, dog and pussy (the cat kind) (<<that sounded bad didn't it?..)

I have a group of very wonderful and trustworthy friends who I like to call family (not saying their names because they're probably very embarrassed to be friends with me as I can be very LOUD (sometimes) well the majority of the time I am loud but most people find me funny so I guess that kind of balance's the equation but I won't lie I do have a few people known not to like me primarily because they think that I'm too loud but to be honest I don't really care about them because my motto is 'Respect Me And I Will Respect You' Because regardless of rumour or stories that I hear unless I hear them from your mouth they will drift over my head.


I am generally an easygoing person I dont like drama and I love Kesha, like i've got a sick obsession i'm seein' her in my dreams yano?


My mind tends to drift a lot though for example I started this blog with the intention of improving my English and now I am singing Kesha at 2 a.m on a Saturday night because I absolutely LUUURVE Kesha because SHE'S SO GOOD! (My best friend will know what i'm talking about!)
Although the majority of my friends are Female I am not really called that many names anymore because the people who used to shout names and crap that never bother anymore because I guess they realised that small voices won't be heard and that I really did not, do not or ever will not give a shit what they say because when I was in Primary school everyday I used to walk around the school yard often by myself because I didn't really fit in with the typical two stereotypes that were either mad in sport or mad into gaming and although I did use to play my cousins Grand Theft Auto: Vice City on his playstation.

I was never absoloutly  insane into games and unfortunately there were few and far between who had the same or similiar interests as I did although there were these two guys called Jake and Keith who I was good friends with and without them I do not think that I would have made any friends in Primary School although Secondary school did tend to work out better for me although again started the name calling and verbal abuse which I simply brushed off of my shoulders most of time, I mean it did get to me sometimes but generally I was easygoing so it did not affect me for more than a day or two

At the end of my first I remember there was this girl that I talked to occasionally, little did I know that she was going to be the best friend that I could have asked for along with two other people I talked to occasionally but honestly now wished I had made better friends with from the start because after my recent relationship ended they were my rocks and I honestly do not know how I could begin to thank all of my close friends that stayed even when my attention was elsewhere and now to this day are worth more to me than any of the other people I wasted time on before will every be and if I could turn back time and undo a lot of things I would and I just want to say that I love you all and all of you will have a place in my heart forever <3 and there goes writing a blog that makes any sense to anybody who doesn't know me personally 
God this just turned into an emotion shitshow anyways..Whiskey anybody??
Anyways since its 1:59 a.m. I guess I should go to sleep because I have to be up SOOO early tomorrow (like 11 is early for me) to go into town and meet one of my best friends
So until next time internet
Goodnight And Take Care

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Awh Thanks alot for reading Steph! Hope it didn'y bore you hehe

      Delete