Sunday, August 11, 2013

Day Number 4!

Hey Guys! It's day number four of my blog! To whoever is reading this again I want to thank you because your support makes all the difference! and yes I know that my only follower (as of 12/08/2013 @ 01:02 a.m.) is Zoe Figgle! I still appreciate those that do read it and do not follow me because it is your own choice who you follow and what blogs you read but I do ask that if you do like mine that you do follow my blog because it does help me out alot and im asking this to all the readers as a favour to help my blog get started up and going so hit that follow button if you like my blogs and I promise I'll do my best to write some good blogs on here! (I also take suggestions on what to talk about in these blogs if you want to suggest something then you can leave it in the comments section and I do read them so don't be shy :) 


So for the weekend I was (am) staying in my friends house and last night we had a rave, a few dmc's and went on Omegle (which was completely new to me) and I had so much fun then the next day we went to the Tullamore show, it was very windy but overall a good day I didn't get anything except for a hot dog although I would have liked to get at least one thing but I thought why ruin the tradition of not buying anything which applies to most places that I go because I do try to spend my money wisely which is probably why I don't have a lot of souvenirs although the second year that I went to the gaeltacht I did get this ball
and it was probably one of the only things that I ever bought as a souvenir although I did buy a necklace with a similar smaller ball but that didn't last as long as the ball probably because everyone just HAD TO WEAR IT but oh well :)
Also speaking of Gaeltacht and the Tullamore show I got to meet one of my best friends from the Gaeltacht today and despite her living only about 10 miles away I have not seen her in forever (which makes me kind of a sad that I am such a bad friend for keeping in contact with other people) and I just gave her a BIG hug and we just chatted but it was so good to see her again which made me think about all of the people that I have not seen in so long but I do promise them all that I will at least try to get in contact with them before the summer is out because I do miss all my friends even my closer ones that I have not seen for a couple of weeks now I do miss the ones that are an essential part of my life and not the ones that walked away when things got tangled up like headphones in a pocket.

Anyways for now I shall leave you with the favour I asked earlier, leave me some topics to talk about or inspiration for blog

Until then
Goodbye Chaps and Chicklets :)
p.s here's a picture of a cute kitten for the softies reading this

No comments:

Post a Comment